The Woolford Group: Libby, Nan & Bill
Trusted Real Estate Advisors
- License #:
Your Trusted Real Advisors
After 98 years, collectively, in real estate in Sacramento, you could definitely call Libby, Nan & Bill Woolford “insiders”. Their market knowledge, energy and enthusiasm for real estate and life in general makes them favorites with their peers, clients and friends. They have embraced the Sacramento lifestyle so whether it is shopping at the farmers market or roaming the Crocker Art Museum or East Sacramento’s tree-lined streets – they know and love Sacramento. This team’s easy demeanor and genuine warmth puts people at ease and their knowledge of the local real estate market gives their clients something priceless – Peace of Mind. Whether you have a palatial estate, cozy cottage or family home near great schools, The Woolford Group can find it!
The Woolford Group’s reputation for cooperation and successful negotiation ability is legendary with their peers. When they put their market knowledge and negotiation ability to work for you, it means buying or selling the right place at the right price. Your choice of The Woolford Group to represent you gives you powerful and knowledgeable advocates working hard on your behalf. The Woolford Group represents third and fourth generation Sacramentans, they have earned their sterling reputation and they want to earn your business.
- Nan Woolford: BA in Political Science and Sociology and Teaching Credential from Sacramento State University; Elementary School Teacher from 1972-1979; Realtor 1978-Present
- Bill Woolford: BA in Sociology from Sacramento State University; Child Protective Services Social Worker from 1968-1985; Realtor 1978-Present
- Libby Woolford: BA in Liberal Studies and Teaching Credential from Loyola Marymount University Los Angeles; Elementary School Teacher from 2002-2005; Realtor 2006-Present
- Members of Sacramento Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, and National Association of Realtors
- Members of The Sacramento Association of Realtors Masters Club
- Nan and Bill participate in monthly American River Parkway clean-ups
- Libby is a Governor appointed council member on the California Interagency Coordinating Council on Early Intervention, President of the Wiedemann-Steiner Syndrome Foundation, Chair of the Sutter Lawn Tsunamis Swim Team, former Coldwell Banker Community Foundation board member, and co-chairperson of the 2016 Annual Coldwell Banker Golf Tournament
- Sponsor: Caleb Greenwood School, Sacramento Food Bank, River City Food Bank, FoodLink, Tubman House, Wellspring, David Lubin Garden Tour, East Sac Moms Easter Egg Hunt, Friends of the Sacramento Metropolitan Art Commission, Wiedemann-Steiner Syndrome Foundation, Sacred Heart Home Tour, Kaiser Pediatric Cancer Center, Tiny Feet Foundation and Sacramento youth sports teams